Curriculum Proposal System
Curriculum Inventory Management System
NEW! This is the curriculum proposal system introduced in August 2019.
To change or review proposals in progress before August 2019, use the old Curriculum Proposal System below.
Old Curriculum Proposal System
New proposals must be entered into the new Curriculum Inventory Management above.
Online tutorials, job aides, and manuals on how to use the Curriculum Proposal System.
- Access the training material
- Elements of a Proper Proposal Guide
- Reduce Program Credits Guide
- Faculty Senate Committees
- Subject Librarians
- Online Syllabus Template
Our most commonly asked questions on the Curriculum Proposal System and it features.Frequently Asked Questions
List of planned enhancements on our Sharepoint site
Includes completed, rejected, and withdrawn proposals
- Feb. 14th, 2011 - Present*
This includes only proposals entered into the new CPS
- 1999 - Feb. 14th, 2011
This includes only proposals entered into the old curriculum database. Any proposal entered in that system will continue to be processed there.
Manage your notifications for proposals in University Review status
- OPT-IN to University-wide review notifications
- UNSUBSCRIBE from University-wide review notifications
- OPT-IN to All Final Approval notifications
- UNSUBSCRIBE to All Final Approval notifications
- OPT-IN to Potential Impact notifications for your department.
- UNSUBSCRIBE to Potential Impact notifications for your department. (**If you want notifications for departments other than your own, specify that in the OPT-IN email.)
Have questions or suggestions? Contact support: firstname.lastname@example.org