Become a communication major

Current students:

  1. Requirement: undergraduate students must have a GPA of 2.5 or better
  2. Meet with your university adviser to arrange an Inter-College Transfer into the Buchtel College of Arts and Sciences, School of Communication
  3. Talk with your academic advisor. Who is my advisor?

Prospective students:

  1. Visit our Admissions page to see how to apply
  2. If you are already admitted to UA, visit “My Akron” to locate your advisor [Student Center > My Academics > View My Advisor]
    1. Schedule an advising appointment 
    2. Click to learn what to expect from academic advising