Welcome to our scholarship page
NEW! The Akron Guarantee Scholarship for adults
Eligible students receive an award immediately, then the scholarship increases in value as you earn credits toward your degree. We’re investing in your future!
UA Adult Focus scholarships
- Verna Trushel Displaced Homemakers' Scholarship
- Osher Foundation Reentry Scholarship
- Adult Continuing and Completer Scholarship
- The Mary Dietz '87, Scholarship for Nontraditional Students
- The Catherine Kay Davis Displaced Homemaker Endowed Scholarship
Scholarships Offered by the Colleges
- Buchtel College of Arts & Sciences Scholarships
- College of Business Administration
- College of Engineering
- LeBron James Family Foundation School of Education
- College of Health Professions
See also: Scholarship information from UA's Financial Aid Office.
- Barberton Community Foundation Adult Back to School
- Barberton Community Foundation Magic Scholarship
- Choose Ohio First STEM Scholarship
- College Now Greater Cleveland
- Goedeker's Appliances Public Service Scholarship
- Jane M. Klausman Women in Business Scholarship
- Scholarships and Financial Aid for Women
- Wayne County Women's Network Scholarship
- WITAN President's Scholarship
- Ruth Wolter Tuition Grant
One of the major concerns of adult students is finding the money to finance their education. Often, adult students are unaware of where to find help or what programs they have eligible to them. One excellent opportunity to consider is the Adult Learner Scholarships from College Now of Greater Cleveland. These are scholarships are for adults (age 19 and older) pursuing an associate's degree or first bachelor's degree. Information and downloadable applications are available at College Now. Other websites for adult learners to investigate include:
Helpful information on Federal Student Aid for Adult Students.
Writing assistance available for your scholarship essay
Need help writing a scholarship essay? Download Scholarship Essay Tips provided by College Now Greater Cleveland (formerly Cleveland Scholarship Programs).