Making a presentation?
Please use this new, general PowerPoint template, which incorporates freshened design elements that support the university's polytechnic positioning.
Templates for colleges and locations
- Fill out the introduction slide with the title of the presentation, the date, the presenter’s name, the presenter’s title and the presenter’s contact information.
Introduce the university
- Include an overview slide about UA.
Make your slides readable
- Use a sans serif font (preferably Verdana or UA’s official sans serif font, Avenir) in your presentation.
- Text and imagery should not encroach the wordmark with “Ohio’s Polytechnic University” designation.
Less is more
- Make simple yet strong points and use examples.
- Imagery should clarify text, not detract from the content.
- Cross-market other UA programs to strengthen your message.
Keep your audience connected
- Include the presenter’s contact information on the last slide (address, phone and e-mail information).
For assistance, contact:
University Communications and Marketing