Making a presentation?
Please use this general PowerPoint template, which incorporates our newest design elements.
Templates for colleges and locations
- Fill out the introduction slide with the title of the presentation, the date, the presenter’s name, the presenter’s title and the presenter’s contact information.
Introduce the university
- Include an overview slide about UA.
Make your slides readable
- Text and imagery should not encroach on the wordmark.
Less is more
- Start by asking: What three points do I want my audience to take away from my remarks?
- Imagery should clarify text, not detract from the content.
- Give your audience clear, numbered instructions on how to follow up on whatever it is you want them to do.
For assistance, contact:
University Communications and Marketing