Department of Economics Academic Degrees
Today's world has created immense demand for this degree. This degree is another strong option for quantitatively oriented students considering business or engineering.
The Economics department offers two undergraduate degrees and a minor. These degrees offer a rich and diverse assortment of sub-specialties to meld with the unique interests and career plans of the student. Undergraduate advising is located in CBA 260.
Check out the list of requirements for admission to the College of Business Administration.
Information for Prospective Students
- What Can I do with a Degree in Economics?
- Undergraduate Bulletin
- Requirements for a minor in economics
- Article: Undergraduate Economics Sees Surge in Popularity
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Thinking of Taking more Economics Classes?