UA faculty-led programs
Before you depart:
- Complete the Student Conduct Study Abroad Release Form
- Health & Emergency Information Form
- Program Participation Agreement and Release and Waiver of Liability Form
- Consult with The UA Financial Aid Office if needed
- Register with STEP (Smart Traveler Enrollment Program)
Passport & visa
- Your passport should generally be valid at least six months beyond the date of your anticipated return to the U.S. Visit ZipAssist in Simmons Hall to apply for a new passport or to renew your existing passport.
- If a visa is required for entry to your destination, the faculty director will provide guidance on how to obtain the visa.
Information about your health insurance
You can find out more information about your the insurance you will have on the Insurance FAQ page.
Check for scholarship opportunities
There are a variety of scholarship opportunities for students wishing to study abroad.
Check the additional resources
There are a number of additional resources that can be helpful to students planning to study abroad.
For students from another institution outside of UA that will be participating in a UA faculty-led program, make sure to keep in touch with the faculty leader for any additional steps you might have to take.