Request your transcript

What should you know?

  • An official academic transcript is a complete record of your academic history at The University of Akron, including all undergraduate, graduate and professional courses.
  • All financial obligations to The University of Akron must be reconciled before we can release an official academic transcript.
  • If you need an official academic transcript with a recent degree posted or a recent semester’s final grades posted, view your unofficial academic record in MyAkron to verify that your transcript contains all of the academic information that you need prior to submitting your request.

View and print your unofficial academic record

The Office of the University Registrar does not produce copies of unofficial academic records. All unofficial academic records must be viewed in My Akron. With an active UANet ID and password, you can instantly produce an unofficial academic record in three easy steps.

  1. Login to My Akron and click on the Student Center icon.
  2. Click on the My Academics dropdown and select Transcript: View Unofficial.
  3. Click on the view report button.

Once processing has finished, a new window will open displaying the unofficial academic record. The record is in PDF format and can be printed and/or saved. If the new window does not open, you may have a pop-up blocker set on your browser. Turn off any pop-up blockers or follow these instructions to disable pop-ups for The University of Akron web pages.

If you do not remember your UANet ID or password, contact the IT Help Desk at 330-972-6888 for assistance.

Please note: When viewing your cumulative totals, it is possible that your current term and/or cumulative GPA information will change once your final grades are posted to your official academic transcript and the Office of the University Registrar has finished end-of-term processing, i.e., adjustments to repeated classes and incomplete grades.

Transcript processing options

Parchment Transcript Services

All requests for secure PDFs and physical copies of your official academic transcript must be requested through Parchment. Simply create an account with Parchment in order to submit a request. Parchment charges a nominal fee for processing.

Rapid Request Graphic 202107schedule-appt

If you need to receive a physical copy of your official academic transcript sooner than traditional mail delivery provides, you or your designee may make your request in person at the Office of the University Registrar. Appointments are strongly encouraged to ensure prompt assistance. Each Rapid Request is fulfilled while you wait for a fee of $10, payable only by credit card. Be sure to provide your designee with a fully completed Rapid Request OR a release with your signature and your designee clearly identified.  Proper photo identification is required.

Government and Non-profit Organization Transcript Requests

Please direct questions about official academic transcripts to the Office of the University Registrar at 330-972-8300 or