OFFICE OF THE UNIVERSITY REGISTRAR
Request your transcript
What should you know?
- An official academic transcript is a complete record of your academic history at The University of Akron, including all undergraduate, graduate, and professional courses.
- All financial obligations to The University of Akron must be reconciled before we can release an official academic transcript.
- If you are currently enrolled and you need an official academic transcript with a recent degree posted or a recent semester’s final grades posted, please view your unofficial academic record in MyAkron to verify that your transcript contains all of the academic information that you need prior to submitting your request.
Transcript processing options
All requests for secure PDFs and physical copies of your official academic transcript must be requested through Parchment. Simply create an account with Parchment in order to submit a request. Parchment charges a nominal fee for processing.
Delivery options include:
- Digital transcript (secure PDF), sent via email;
- Paper transcript, sent via the mailing option selected during ordering; or
- Paper transcripts to be picked up in Simmons Hall (local pickup option).
For the local pickup options, requests submitted by 4:30 p.m. will be available for pickup the same day. Requests submitted after 4:30 p.m. will be available for pickup the following business day. Transcripts may be picked up at the Simmons Hall Information Counter Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Please direct questions about official academic transcripts to the Office of the University Registrar at 330-972-8300 or email@example.com.