Quick Guides for using "My Akron"
My Akron is your main resource for accessing your information online. Get your grades, update your address, register for classes, make payments and so much more.
The links below will take you to quick guides with easy step-by-step instructions for areas you can access in your "My Akron" account.
Please note: To access your "My Akron" account you will need a current UAnet ID and password.
- If you don’t have one, call the ZipSupport Center at 330-972-6888.
- Register online
- Drop a course online
- View your exam schedule & grades
- View available classes
- Print class schedule
- Find your advisor
- View account/grant parent access
- Estimate tuition & fees
- Make a payment online/sign up for payment plan
- Check payment due dates
- Enroll in direct deposit
- Complete your FAFSA & MPN
- View & accept financial aid
- Get a parking permit online
- View the housing & meal plan charges
- Update your address information
- Request a transcript online
- Request an enrollment verification online
- Frequently called numbers
Questions about your courses?
- Contact your academic advisor if you have questions about pre-requisites and/or academic progress.
- Speak with your advisor before signing up for classes.