Partnering with the Fisher Institute
Our corporate partners are invaluable. In addition to serving as advisors to ensure our curriculum meets the evolving needs of the industry, our partners provide internship and job opportunities for our students.
Supporting Student Success
Our 30+ corporate partners know what it takes to be successful. Partnering with the Fisher Institute not only means keeping a workforce up to date on best practices, but also giving our students the opportunity for real-world experience.
The Fisher Institute is the second-oldest university-based sales institution in the country, and offers one of the most comprehensive sales education programs in the nation. Our knowledgeable and experienced faculty offer services based on the latest in sales performance research and learning methodology.
Possible courses include:
- Sales boot camp (great for sales people of all levels of experience)*
- Understanding buyer behavior
- Verbal and nonverbal communication skills
- Strategies for developing effective presentation and negotiation skills
- Customer service excellence: How to win and keep customers
advanced sales management
- Prospecting strategies to build a qualified pipeline
- Sales forecasting
- Key account management
For more information on partnering with The Fisher Institute, please contact David Payne at firstname.lastname@example.org.