Tuition and payments
The Department of Student Accounts can answer questions about tuition and fee payments, installment payment plans and the status of an account. Need assistance? Visit the Student Services Center in the lobby of Simmons Hall (map), call 330-972-5100 or send a message to email@example.com.
- Tuition and fees
- Make a payment or view your e-Bill
- Billing information
- How to take care of other financial tasks
- Student Accounts home page
This department will help you take advantage of the many sources of financial aid available. Need assistance? Visit Zip Assist in the lobby of Simmons Hall (map), visit the center on the Web, call 330-972-7032 or send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registration and academic records
The Registrar’s Office maintains student academic records, sets exam schedules, coordinates class registration, manages official academic transcripts and provides certification of enrollment. If you have questions for this office, visit the Student Services Center in the lobby of Simmons Hall (map), visit the center on the Web, call 330-972-8300 or send a message to email@example.com.
- Check your progress toward a degree (DARS)
- Military Services Center
- Important academic dates and deadlines
- Request an academic transcript online
- Request verification or certification of enrollment online
- Privacy of students records (the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act
- How to register online, view grades, add or drop a class and do other academic tasks